Tuesday 14 July 2020

Blogger Luiz Amorim in Bondi, in 2018

This is the closest I got to the Tasman Sea on my visit to Sydney 15 November 2017 through to 3rd April 2018. Photos taken by Andrew Somers. Luiz Amorim. 
this seagull wanted to be in the picture no matter what... 
Bondi Beach looking north.

Bondi sea water is always cold...
it was a windy afternoon... 
Bondi Beach looking south... 
These soft shoes were my best companion during my 4-month stay in Sydney... I walked miles & miles with them... I had to chuck them out when I left. 
This Argentine accoustic guitar was kept at my friend Margot Selligman's from 1998 to 2018... exactly 20 years until I reclaimed it, bought a hard Japanese guitar case and shipped it over to Brazil by mail. I had to pay 100 dollars to reclaim it from the Brazilian customs. What a bunch of dirty thieves!

No comments:

Post a Comment