Wednesday 2 May 2018

1 9 8 8 - 'Perfect' - 'Wonderful life' - 'Better be home soon' - 'Never tears us apart'


1. Simply irresistible - Robert Palmer (July)
2. (I've had) The time of my life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes (Nov.87)
3. The flame - Cheap Trick (May)
4. Get outta my dreams, get into my car - Billy Ocean (Mar)
5. Never gonna give you up - Rick Astley (Oct)

6. Perfect - Fairground Attraction (July)
7. I should be so lucky - Kylie Minogue (Feb)
8. What a wonderful world (re-entry) - Louis Armstrong (May)
9. Better be home soon - Crowded House (June)
10. Heaven is a place on earth - Belinda Carlisle (Jan)

11. Age of reason - John Farnham (July)
12. Whenever you need somebody - Rick Astley (Feb)
13. Don't be cruel - Cheap Trick (July)
14. Love in the first degree - Bananarama (Feb)
15. All fired up - Pat Benatar (Aug)

16. Faith - George Michael (Nov.87)
17. Stutter rap (No sleep til bedtime) - Morris Minor & the Majors (Mar)
18. Push it - Salt 'N' Pepa (Aug)
19. Doctorin' the Tardis - The Timelords (Aug)
20. When will I be famous? - Bros (Mar)

21. The only way is up - Yazz & The Plastic Population (Oct)
22. Run to paradise - The Choirboys (Sept.87)
23. Groovy kind of love - Phil Collins (Oct)
24. Sign your name - Terence Trent D'Arby (Mar)
25. Got to be certain - Kylie Minogue (July)

26. Wanna be up - Chatoozies (June)
27. Got my mind set on you - George Harrison (Nov.87)
28. Underneath the radar - Underworld (May)
29. I want you back - Bananarama (May)
30. (Sittin' on) The dock of bay - Michael Bolton (Apr)

31. I think we're alone now - Tiffany (Dec.87)
32. Desire - U2 (Oct)
33. I found someone - Cher (Feb)
34. Don't worry, be happy - Bobby McFerrin (Oct)
35. Nothing's gonna change my love for you - Glenn Medeiros (Sept.87)

36. Could've been - Tiffany (Apr)
37. That's when I think of you - 1927 (Aug)
38. Pink cadillac - Natalie Cole (May)
39. Always on my mind - Pet Shop Boys (Feb)
40. Tell it to my heart - Taylor Dayne (Apr)

41. Breakaway - Big Pig (Mar)
42. Hungry eyes - Eric Carmen (Feb)
43. Fast car - Tracy Chapman (June)
44. Hazy shade of winter - Bangles (Feb)
45. Wild, wild west - The Escape Club (Oct)

46. Pump up the volume - M|A|R|R|S (Dec.87)
47. Motor's too fast - James Reyne (June)
48. Drop the boy - Bros (May)
49. Make me lose control - Eric Carmen (Aug)
50. Theme from S-Express - S'Express (July)

51. Love is a bridge - Little River Band (May)
52. Nothing can divide us - Jason Donovan (Oct)
53. Bad medicine - Bon Jovi (Oct)
54. Two strong hearts - John Farnham (Sept)
55. Boys will be boys - The Choirboys (Feb)

56. Anything for you - Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine (Aug)
57. Boys (Summertime love) - Sabrina (Apr)
58. Blue Monday 1988 - New Order (June)
59. Rev it up - Jerry Harrison: Casual Gods (Apr)
60. I owe you nothing - Bros (Aug)

61. Sweet child o' mine - Guns N' Roses (Sept)
62. I want your love - Transvision Vamp (Oct)
63. Say you will - Foreigner (Dec.87)
64. New sensation - INXS (May)
65. Father figure - George Michael (Feb)

66. Oh yeah - Yello (Aug)
67. The perfect day - Fischer -Z (June)
68. Nothin' but a good time - Poison (June)
69. Wild world - Maxi Priest (Aug)
70. As the days go by - Daryl Braithwaite (Sept)

71. Stop your fussin' - Toni Childs (Aug)
72. Walk the dinosaur - Was (Not Was) (Aug)
73. Wonderful life - Black (Apr)
74. Hold me now - Johnny Logan (Aug)
75. Mony mony (Live) - Billy Idol (Nov.87)

76. When I fall in love / My arms keep missing you - Ricky Astley (Apr)
77. Endless summer - Richard Marx (May)
78. Some people - Cliff Richard (May)
79. When a man loves a woman - Jimmy Barnes (Nov.87)
80. She's like the wind - Patrick Swayze feat. Wendy Fraser (Mar)

81. Should've known better - Richard Marx (Jan)
82. Groove - Eurogliders (Mar)
83. Never tear us apart - INXS (Aug)
84. Dont' tell me the time - Martha Davis (Feb)
85. Never can say goodbye - Communards (Dec.87)

86. The way you make me feel - Michael Jackson (Nov.87)
87. Am I ever gonna see your face again (Live) - The Angels (Feb)
88. For you - John Denver (Feb)
89. Hole in my heart (All the way to China) - Cyndi Lauper (Aug)
90. Devil inside - INXS (Feb)

91. Bring me some water - Melissa Etheridge (Nov)
92. Celebration - Dragon (Dec.87)
93. If I could - 1927 (Nov)
94. Driving wheels - Jimmy Barnes (Jan)
95. Kokomo - The Beach Boys (Nov)

96. Cherry bomb - John Cougar Mellencamp (Nov)
97. I don't wanna go on with you like that - Elton John (July)
98. Heat seeker - AC/DC (Jan)
99. Too much ain't enough love - Jimmy Barnes (Nov.87)
100. Fat - 'Weird' Al Yankovic (July)

Crowded House.
Black with 'Wonderful life'... no need to run and hide...
Black on the left: INXS's 'Never tear us apart' on the right. 
Fairground Attraction's 'Perfect'.


1. Got my mind set on you - George Harrison
2. Handle with care - Traveling Wilburys
3. Kokomo - The Beach Boys





No comments:

Post a Comment