Wednesday 2 May 2018

1 9 8 9 - 'Teardrops' - 'She drives me crazy' - 'You got it' - Traveling Wilburys


1. Like a prayer - Madonna (March 89)
2. The look - Roxette  (May)
3. I'm gonna be (500 miles) - The Proclaimers  (Dec.88)
4. Eternal flame - Bangles (Apr)
5. If I could turn back time - Cher (Sept)

6. She drives me crazy - Fine Young Cannibals (Feb)
7. Bedroom eyes - Kate Ceberano (May)
8. You got it (The right stuff) - New Kids on the Block
9. Kokomo - The Beach Boys (Nov. 88)
10. The living years - Mike & the Mechanics (Feb)

11. Wind beneath my wings - Bette Middler (Apr)
12. Teardrops - Womack & Womack (Nov. 88)
13. If you don't know me by now - Simply Red (May)
14. Right here waiting - Richard Marx (Aug)
15. Tucker's daughter - Ian Moss (Jan.)

16. Swing the mood - Jive Bunny & the Mastermixers (Oct)
17. Especially for you - Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan (Dec.88)
18. Poison - Alice Cooper
19. Batdance - Prince (July)
20. Dressed for success - Roxette

21. If I could - 1927
22. Everlasting love / All I want is you - U2
23. You got it - Roy Orbison
24. Stop (re-entry) - Sam Brown
25. Baby, I don't care - Transvision Vamp

26. Talk it over - Grayson Hugh (August)
27. Lost in your eyes - Debbie Gibson (March)
28. Express yourself - Madonna (May)
29. Ring my bell - Collette (March)
30. Toy soldiers - Martika (Aug)

31. Handle with care - Traveling Wilburys (Dec.88)
32. I'll be loving you forever - New Kids in the Block
33. The best - Tina Turner (Sept)
34. I don't want a lover - Texas
35. Stuck on you - Paul Norton (Apr)

36. I'm on my way - The Proclaimers (March)
37. We didn't start the fire - Billy Joel
38. Funky cold Medina - Tone Loc
39. She has to be loved - Jenny Morris
40. Rock and roll music - Mental As Anything (Dec.88)

41. Wild thing - Tone Loc
42. Now you're in heaven - Julian Lennon
43. Orinoco flow (Sail away, sail away) - Enya (Jan.)
44. Right back where we started from - Sinitta
45. One summer - Daryl Braithwaite

46. Iko Iko (from 'Rain man') - The Belle Stars
47. Cherish - Madonna
48. Kiss - The Art of Noise feat. Tom Jones
49. Hand on your heart - Kylie Minogue (May)
50. Chained to the wheel - The Black Sorrows (March)

51. Soul revival - Johnny Diesel & the Injectors (Feb)
52. She makes my day - Robert Palmer
53. Good thing - Fine Young Cannibals (May)
54. Don't need love - Johnny Diesel & the Injectors (Nov.88)
55. I drove all night - Cyndi Lauper (May)

56. Patience - Guns N' Roses
57. Say goodbye - Indecent Obsession (July)
58. Wait - Gyan (Aug.)
59. Baby, don't forget my number - Milli Vanilli (Aug.)
60. The only way is up - Yazz & the Plastic Population (Oct.88)

61. Healing hands - Elton John (Sept.)
62. Telephone booth - Ian Moss (June)
63. I want your love - Transvision Vamp
64. Satisfied - Richard Marx (May)
65. Two hearts - Phil Collins (Dec.88)

66. Belfast child - Simple Minds (Feb.)
67. I feel the earth move - Martika
68. Don't worry, be happy - Bobby McFerrin (Oct.88)
69. End of the line - Traveling Wilburys (Feb.)
70. Put a little love in your heart - Annie Lennox & Al Green (Dec.88)

71. I want it all - Queen (June)
72. Cry in shame - Johnny Diesel & the Injectors (April)
73. Way of the world - Max Q (Michael Hutchence) (Sept.)
74. Listen to your heart - Roxette
75. Hangin' tough - New Kids on the Block

76. Too many broken hearts - Jason Donovan (March)
77. Like the way I do - Melissa Etheridge (Jan.)
78. Onion skin - Boom Crash Opera (June)
79. A groovy kind of love - Phil Collins (Oct.88)
80. Rocket - Def Leppard

81. You'll never know - 1927 (Feb.)
82. Bring me some water - Melissa Etheridge (Nov.88)
83. Can I get a witness? - Sam Brown
84. Love bites - Def Leppard (Oct.88)
85. Miss you much - Janet Jackson

86. Where did I go wrong? - UB40
87. Every rose has its thorn - Poison (Dec.88)
88. Every little step - Bobby Brown
89. Love dimension - Kate Ceberano (July)
90. Touch the fire - Icehouse (Oct.)

91. Sowing the seeds of love - Tears for Fears (Sept.)
92. Buffalo stance - Neneh Cherry
93. Pop singer - John Cougar Mellencamp (May)
94. House of cards - James Reyne (May)
95. Electric youth - Debbie Gibson

96. Second chance - Thirty Eight Special
97. I won't back down - Tom Petty (May)
98. Love shack - The B-52's (Nov.)
99. Wouldn't change a thing - Kylie Minogue (Sept.)
100. Sealed with a kiss - Jason Donovan (June)

Roland Gift and Fine Young Cannibals with 'She drives me crazy'.
Roy Orbison returns to the charts with 'You got it'; Tom Petty in 'I won't back down'.
Traveling Wilburys with 'Handle with care' and 'End of the line'.
Womack & Womack's 'Teardrops'; Linda Cooke Womack.


2. Leave a light on - Belinda Carlisle






No comments:

Post a Comment