Wednesday 2 May 2018

1 9 8 2 - Midnight Oil, Moving Picture, Icehouse, Cold Chisel

1. What about me? - Moving Pictures
2. US forces - Midnight Oil
3. Forever now - Cold Chisel
4. Great southern land - Icehouse
5. Hey little girl - Icehouse

6. Solid rock - Goanna
7. Power and the passion - Midnight Oil
8. One perfect day - Little Heroes
9. Be good Johnny - Men At Work
10. Shut down - Australian Crawl

11. Almost with you - Church
12. Don't change - INXS
13. Dr. Heckyll and Mr. Jive - Men At Work
14. We can't be beaten - Rose Tatoo
15. The one thing - INXS

16. Temporary heartache - Swanee
17. Lady, what's your name - Swanee
18. Even the nights are better - Air Supply
19.


What about me? It isn't fair
I've had enough, now I want my share
Can't you see? I want to live!
But you just take more than you give...



US Forces give the nod, it's a setback for your country
bombs & trenches all in rows, bombs & threats still ask for more
Divided world the C.I.A., who controls the issue
You leave us with no time to talk, you can write your assessment


1. Eye of the tiger - Survivor (Aug)
2. What about me? - Moving Pictures (Feb)
3. Tainted love - Soft Cell (Nov.81)
4. Centerfold - The J.Geils Band (Dec.81)
5. Key Largo - Bertie Higgins (Apr)

6. Mickey - Toni Basil (Mar)
7. Six months in a leaky boat - Split Enz (May)
8. Trouble - Lindsey Buckingham (Dec.81)
9. Theme from 'The greatest American hero' (Believe it or not) - Joey Scarbury (Feb)
10. Hard to say I'm sorry - Chicago (July)

11. I've never been to me - Charlene (May)
12. Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners (Oct.)
13. Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band (July)
14. If you want my love - Cheap Tricks (July)
15. I ran - A Flock of Seagulls(June)

16. Hurts so good - John Cougar (June)
17. Our lips are sealed - Go-Go's (Dec.81)
18. I love rock'n'roll - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts (Apr)
19. Solid Rock - Goanna (Oct)
20. Ebony and ivory - Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder (Apr)

21. Waiting for a girl like you - Foreigner (Dec.81)
22. The other woman - Ray Parker Jr. (July)
23. Young turks - Rod Stewart (Feb)
24. Down Under - Men At Work (Nov.81)
25. You should hear how she talks about you - Melissa Manchester (Aug)

26. Cambodia - Kim Wilde (Dec.81)
27. Forever now - Cold Chisel (Mar)
28. Da da da - Trio (Aug)
29. Wired for sound - Cliff Richard (Oct.81)
30. Have you ever been in love? - Leo Sayer (Apr)

31. Poison arrow - ABC (June)
32. Hungry like the wolf - Duran Duran (June)
33. View from a bridge - Kim Wilde (May)
34. Only you - Yazoo (June)
35. Let's hang on - Barry Manilow (Nov.81)

36. Homosapien - Pete Shelley (Jan)
37. Don't you want me? - The Human League (May)
38. Harden my heart - Quarterflash (Feb)
39. For your eyes only - Sheena Easton (Nov.81)
40. Goody two shoes - Adam Ant (July)

41. Rock the Casbah - The Clash (Oct)
42. Temporary heartache - Swanee
43. Chariots of fire - Vangelis (Sept.81)
44. Body and soul - Jo Kennedy (Mar)
45. Just can't get enough - Depeche Mode (Mar)

46. It's my party - Dave Stewart with Barbara Gaskin (Nov.81)
47. Classic - Adrian Gurvitz (Apr)
48. Real men - Joe Jackson (Aug)
49. More than this - Roxy Music (May)
50. I know there's something going on - Frida (Sept)

51. Radio (We listen to the radio) - The Members (June)
52. I'll find my way home - Jon and Vangelis (Mar)
53. One day in your life (re-entry) - Michael Jackson (Feb)
54. Blue eyes - Elton John (Mar)
55. Great Southern land - Icehouse (Aug)

56. It must be love - Madness (Mar)
57. Shy boy - Bananarama (Sept)
58. Pass the dutchie - Musical Youth (Nov)
59. Tonight I'm yours (Don't hurt me) - Rod Stewart (Nov.81)
60. Dirty creature - Split Enz (Mar)

61. Girls on film - Duran Duran (Nov.81)
62. Down on the border - Little River Band (Aug)
63. Words - Missing Persons (Aug)
64. The land of make believe - Bucks Fizz (Dec.81)
65. Girl crazy - Hot Chocolate (June)

66. Lady, what's your name? - Swanee (Aug)
67. House of fun - Madness (Aug)
68. Be good Johnny - Men At Work (Apr)
69. The look of love - ABC (Sept)
70. Don't go - Yazoo (Sept)

71. Shake it up - The Cars (Dec.81)
72. Controversy - Prince (Apr)
73. Don't talk to strangers - Ricky Springfield (May)
74. Rosanna - Toto (June)
75. Crimson and clover - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts (July)

76. Oh Julie - Shakin' Stevens (Feb)
77. Hands up (Give me your heart) - Ottawan (Mar)
78. Physical - Olivia Newton-John (Oct.81)
79. Hold me - Fleetwood Mac (July)
80. My own way - Duran Dura (Mar)

81. One perfect day - The Little Heroes ((Apr)
82. The lion sleeps tonight - Tight Fit (Mar)
83. Jack and Diane - John Cougar (Oct)
84. Make a move on me - Olivia Newton-John (Feb)
85. Castles in the air (re-recorded) - Don McLean (Jan)

86. The rhythm of the jungle - The Quick (July)
87. Love action (I believe in love) - The Human League (Dec.81)
88. Baby makes her blue jeans talk - Dr. Hook (May)
89. Promised you a miracle - Simple Minds (June)
90. This guy's in love with you - The Reels (Oct)

91. Freeze-frame - The J.Geils Band (May)
92. Cat people (Putting out the fire) - David Bowie (Dec.81)
93. Working for the weekend - Loverboy (Jan)
94. You got nothing I want - Cold Chisel (Dec.81)
95. Golden brown - The Stranglers (Mar)

96. I can't go for that (No can do) - Daryl Hall & John Oates (Feb)
97. Senses working overtime - XTC (Apr)
98. Love plus one - Haircut One Hundred (May)
99. The one thing - INXS (Aug)
100. Let's groove - Earth, Wind & Fire (Jan.)

Daddy's home - Cliff Richard (Feb)

No comments:

Post a Comment